Tombras, a 475+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager.
Where you’ll be working: Knoxville, Atlanta or remote. Relocation may be provided if relocating to Knoxville.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will help drive growth and new customer acquisition for our national clients. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will work closely with the SVP of the Integrated Search team along with the Director of SEO and Director of Paid Search, in addition to the entire team of US Search Award-winning digital advertising specialists.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for leveraging third party marketing companies, publishers, and websites to generate new customers, leads, and sales for Tombras’ clients. This role will join a growing Affiliate team that collectively oversees the affiliate performance marketing channel and plays a key role in developing our client’s lead generation and ecomm revenue strategies.
What you'll be doing:
- Architect affiliate strategies, building partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates and optimizing client campaigns and budgets.
- Research, identify, recruit and build relationships with new affiliate partners, including editorial publishers, affiliate networks, high-quality incentivized and loyalty programs, and brand-to-brand partnerships.
- Own direct relationship with top affiliate partners and external vendors/agencies.
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives.
- Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote our first-class client brands’ products and services.
- Manage the day to day communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns and handle all general questions and technical issues as needed.
- Exhibit confident communication skills to effectively present tactical affiliate strategies plans and affiliate campaign status reports to clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for new campaign implementation and execution.
- Develop and execute strategy across affiliate marketing ecosystem including sell-in documents, payout models and contracts.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams like brand, legal, digital media teams for campaign approvals and coordination, as well as our client partners
- Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve individual and overall affiliate KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend.
- Develop robust tests & learnings to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies, based on data & analytical insights.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Media teams to ensure success for both the affiliate and client advertiser across CPA, CPC and CPM channels.
- Provide account support to existing campaigns including but not limited to: pixel placements, suppression file administration, creative and technical updates.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, with at least 1 year of new customer-focused online affiliate marketing experience.
- We are looking for a strategic, analytical, and highly detailed marketing manager that can provide thought leadership to the affiliate channel while cultivating relationships, on-boarding lead gen partners for our clients, scaling the program, and negotiating strategic CPA opportunities on behalf of our clients.
- 1+ year of experience working with Affiliate platforms/networks like Impact, CJ, Rakuten etc.
- A strong understanding of the digital media landscape with knowledge in building and launching multi-channel CPA/ROAS-based campaigns that could include paid search, paid social, native, email newsletters, and programmatic.
- Highly analytical mind with robust experience in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Creative affiliate partner prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals.
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations.
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results® is working for our clients and creating a flywheel affect fueling both client and agency growth. You’ll be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named a 2022 AdAge A-List Standout Agency.
- Family - It comes first, on every list. Tombras has been family-run since day 1, we strive to facilitate a family-oriented environment rooted in supporting one another.
- Dog-friendly office(Knoxville)
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- 401(k) Participation + 3% employer match
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- New, Modern building in Downtown Knoxville/Buckhead in Atlanta, option to work remotely
- Want more reasons to work at Tombras? Check out the latest Tombras News and Our Values.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.
Tombras Offices and Locations: New York City, NY Charlotte, NC Atlanta, GA Washington, DC Knoxville, TN Nashville, TN